What is Barrier Cream?
We believe Safeguard to be one of the best barrier creams on the market today. It contains cosmetic emollients which help to prevent your hands from becoming dry and cracked.
Safeguard hand barrier cream has a pleasant fresh perfume. It is non-toxic and is safe to use in food preparation areas, kitchens and canteens as well as medical and industrial environments.
What does Safeguard Hand Barrier Cream do?
When you choose a hand barrier cream you should ensure the one you purchase will help protect against skin infections too. As an advanced formulation barrier cream, Safeguard contains added bactericides to do just that. It protects your skin against bacteria that cause skin infections and dermatitis and prevents cross-infection.
This effective barrier cream for hands has a unique formula which is easily absorbed into your skin to protect against:
- general soiling
Who should buy and use Safeguard hand barrier cream?
- Industry - Safeguard is highly recommended for use before work to protect your skin and can be used after work to condition your skin
- Medical - Safeguard protects against bacteria as well as any other liquids or solids you may come into contact with during your day
- Laboratories - Safeguard offers excellent protection against the harmful chemicals and skin irritants you will be using. If you work in a medical laboratory, your hands and arms will also be protected against common bacteria
- Catering - many catering operations dry the skin and cause cracking. These cracks can harbour bacteria. Safeguard is a non-toxic hand barrier cream that can help to keep your skin moisturised and free of cracks, reducing the chances of infection and cross contamination
Features and benefits
- Easy absorb formula - rubs into the skin quickly and easily forming a protective layer so staff spend more time working and less time applying it
- Bactericidal - APT use a blend of biocides that kill 99.99% of all gram positive and gram negative bacteria. It is also active against enveloped viruses and is therefore of particular interest to medical buyers
- Contains emollients - helps to keep the skin supple and free of cracks which can be painful and harbour bacteria
- Wide spectrum of protection - reduces the need to buy several different barrier creams so less staff confusion about which to use and simplified buying and storage administration
How can I protect my skin from harm?
Apply a small quantity of cream onto hands and exposed areas of your arms. Rub gently onto skin and under the nails until it is fully absorbed. Repeat this procedure whenever hands are washed, ensuring all exposed areas are covered and therefore protected.
- We have a How to prevent the spread of Covid-19 in the Workplace [PDF] - Contact Us for this Guide
Call 01495 308048 & SAVE Delivery costs if ordering more than a quantity of 12.
Please call us if you need more information on the right choice of barrier cream on 01495 308 048 or buy Safeguard, the best antibacterial hand barrier cream online now!