Antiviral disinfectant spray
Viro-Kill has been proven to be highly effective against Coronavirus
Viro Kill is an antiviral disinfectant tested to BS EN14476 & BS EN1276.
A powerful antiviral disinfectant formulated to kill a range of pathogenic viruses in under 5 minutes. It is safe to use in the food industry and can be used on most non-porous surfaces to avoid cross contamination.
With the recent Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, it is now more imperative than ever to disinfect; disinfection is a critical process in all industries, particularly those that process, handle, prepare and sell food products. Failure to disinfect leads to spoilage but more importantly, the risks to human and animal health can be very serious, even fatal.
Advantages and Benefits
- Professional product for use in Healthcare, NHS, Frontline Services and commercial outlets
- A broad spectrum of activity kills Gram+ and Gram- bacteria
- Food Safe - low odour - free-rinsing, safer and easier to use than harsh biocides
- The specialised primary biocide is highly effective against enveloped virus’s
- A powerful cleaner and disinfectant in a high concentrated formula
- Contains only materials which are classified as ‘readily biodegradable
- Viro-Kill is mildly alkaline and therefore much safer and easier to use than harsh biocides
It has been specifically designed for routine sanitising and disinfecting in commercial, industrial and retail buildings to include schools, hospitals, surgeries, nursing homes, offices, theatres and sports facilities etc.
This powerful ready to use antiviral disinfectant surface cleaner, is safe to use in food processing, kitchens, food preparation, food transportation and all types agricultural situations.
Ready to use.
Safety, Storage and Handling
After use ensure the lid is tightly fitted. Store in cool conditions away from direct sources of heat. Avoid extreme temperature. Do not allow to freeze. Keep out of reach of children.
YOUR IN SAFE HANDS - APT have 30 years’ experience in Infection Control and have a consultant chemist within the organisation, so please feel free to call or email us with your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out which products are right for your applications, we’re here to help.
PDF Downloads to our contamination services