Roof Bond Bitumen Paint Coating - 5 Litre
Bitumen paint roof repair coating for leaky roofs, prolongs life of roof structures by keeping water out.
Expands and contracts with temperature change, unaffected by weather conditions.
Provides a permanent solution – no need to carry out secondary repair.
Very easy to apply.
Roof Repair - Bitument Paint Coating
When your roof starts leaking, it can spell trouble if it is not repaired quickly. Water can weaken the roof supports and valuable stock or equipment could be damaged. Calling out a roofing contractor takes time and can be expensive. Repairing your roof is easier and less costly than you might think with APT's Roof Bond bitumen paint coating.
What Is Roof Bond?
Roof Bond is a cold application bitumen roof repair paint that gives you a durable repair at a fraction of the cost of re-roofing or a contractor's repair. It is a fast acting and ready to use fibre reinforced bitumen compound designed for industrial roofing repairs.
Roof Bond is applied by brush to give a waterproof protective coating for most conventional types of roofs including asphalt, old roofing felt, asbestos cement, corrugated iron, concrete, guttering and structural steelwork.
Who Should Buy Roof Bond Bitumen Paint?
- Utilities companies
- Local Authorities
- Motorway Maintenance Units
- Lighting Contractors
- Factory building Maintenance crews
- Cable layers
- Roofing Contractors
- Professional handymen (and handywomen of course!)
Features And Benefits
- Can be used as a roofing felt adhesive or for re-sticking edges that have become loose or detached
- Fast acting so repairs are fully weatherproof quickly and further coats can be applied without long waiting times
- Contains small fibres which add strength and enable you to cover many roofing cracks without the need for filling first. This saves time and money and gives you a durable repair quickly
- Easy to use so your maintenance crew can make the repair instead of hiring an expensive roofing repair company
- Versatile so you can use it on a wide variety of different materials plus steelwork, guttering and valleys reducing buying admin and storage costs
How Do I Repair A Damaged Asphalt Or Flat Roof?
Clear loose flaking material and dampen the surface to be repaired. Use a repair bandage to block up wide cracks then simply paint Roof Bond onto the area to be repaired to give an immediately weatherproof roof coating.
How Do I Glue Asphalt Roofing Sheets Or Rolls?
Ensure that the asphalt and roofing boards are clean and free from loose materials and dirt. Apply Roof Bond onto the roof surface, ensuring an even coverage. Before it dries, press the asphalt roofing into place.
How Do I Repair Cracks In My Guttering Or Roof Valleys?
Clear any loose debris from the crack and paint over with Roof Bond. Leave to cure.
Why hesitate, buy your Roof Bond bitumen roof repair paint online now or contact our roof repair experts for free help and advice.