Helped me clean greasy equipment
I recently purchased an older restaurant, and much of the facility was in very poor, dingy condition. We bought a number of different cleaners to help us clean up the greasy, dingy, smoke damaged equipment, but none were very successful. Many of the non-toxic cleaners were giving us little success. Our facility was filthy from floor to ceiling, and we were faced with either hiring professional cleaners, or spending countless hours cleaning.
After an afternoon using the UltraMax Ultrasonic Citrus Solvent Cleanser (after 2 prior days that left us exhausted) Our kitchen equipment was spotless, steam hoods no longer a greasy fire hazard, and ovens, stoves, and kitchen duct work no longer coated in an unsanitary oily film
The restaurant had a grease fire in the kitchen a few months before they sold it to us, so the walls and ceilings were coated in a stubborn layer of soot stuck to a layer of grease. This cleanser worked on effectively removing that, so we could finally show our kitchen staff where they would be working without being embarrassed.
5/15/2014 7:44 PM
Was this review helpful?