What is Ecovex pipe freezing spray?
Ecovex is winter in a can! This amazingly effective aerosol spray lowers the temperature of materials and components such as chewing gum, pipes, pipe fittings, bearings and other metal items, in seconds. It is supplied in a handy 400ml aerosol that is easy to use and with an ozone friendly propellant.
It is powerful enough to freeze pipes carrying water in order that a repair can be made without disruption to the entire water supply for a building.
Who should buy Ecovex pipe freezing spray?
- plumbers and manufacturing industry- plumbers and maintenance teams should have a can handy in case they need to deal with a leaky water pipe or chewing gum.
- local councils and schools - perfect for dealing with chewing gum removal and for the caretaker to use to repair leaky water pipes.
- health centres - a leaky pipe could close your centre for hours as the water to the building needs to be switched off to enable repairs. With a can of Ecovex handy, your maintenance team can carry out the repair with minimum disruption.
- hotels and leisure centres - great for removal of chewing gum from carpets and chairs
- electrical engineering firms - for identifying troublesome overheating issues. Spray Ecovex onto the faulty circuit board and quickly discover which component is causing the problem.
- automotive industry, Ecovex can be used for shrink-fitting tight bearings or tubing fittings.
How do I remove chewing gum from chairs?
To remove chewing gum from chairs, spray Ecovex away from yourself and directly onto the gum until it has frozen solid. You can then chip or scrape it off using a suitable tool.
How do I shrink-fit tight pipes and fittings?
For shrink-fitting pipes and fittings, spray Ecovex away from your body and directly onto the smaller of the pipes or fittings. The temperature will be quickly lowered, causing the pipe or fitting to contract. Before it returns to the ambient temperature, push the pipes/fittings together.
How do I repair a water pipe without having the mains water turned off?
Spray Ecovex directly onto the pipe either side of the leak requiring repair, ensuring that the nozzle is directed away from your body. When the water has frozen, you will have a few minutes during which time you can cut the pipe or remove the fitting and renew it.
Buy your Ecovex pipe freezing spray online now or talk to our customer service experts on 01495 308048 for further help or advice.