Liquid - Solvent Paint Stripper
Decarb 777 -Faced with a tough industrial paint stripping job? Puzzled by the baffling array of paint removers on the market. Relax, find out why Dissolve is the answer to even the toughest of your tough paint removing and carbon removal jobs!
What is Dissolve dip tank paint stripper?
Metal Carbon Remover
Decarb777 is the best paint stripper and carbon remover for cold immersion dip tank in cleaning. It is a fast-drying chlorinated solvent blend meaning that stripped items will be ready for the next production step almost straight from the tank!
Who should buy Decarb777, chlorinated paint removal solvent?
It is widely used in the re-manufacturing and engineering industries for the stripping of a variety of different coatings.
Features and Benefits Ready to use solvent paint stripper, pour it straight into the tank from the storage container and you are ready to go, no wasted time
- Versatile, this product can also be used as a degreaser, reducing the number of different products you need to buy and store
- Quick acting and effective formula avoids the need for repeated applications saving you valuable time and money
- No heating required which will help you to keep your energy overheads down
- Parts can be fully immersed so that you can be sure that the solvent will be in contact with all of the coating, saving you the hassle of repeating the procedure
- Safe on all alloys and metals meaning that you only need one product - less to store, less to buy.
Liquid paint stripper
How can I remove tough paint or lacquer coatings from panels and components?
IMPORTANT: When using chlorinated solvent products it is important that you follow your company health and safety policy, wear appropriate protective clothing.
Use as supplied, directly from the container. In your dip tank, place items into the solvent to penetrate the paint or coating. leave to work for around 20 minutes the remove the item - rinse if required.
Ensure there is a 50 mm water seal above the solvent layer and place a lid on the tank when not actively in use to prevent solvent loss.
Can I use Decarb777 as an industrial degreaser?
Yes indeed, Decarb777 can be used also as a degreaser.
Use as above.
For Light degreasing and paint removal use a cloth impregnated with some Decarb77, rub the affected area.
For more information on how to choose the most effective paint stripper for your application email us with your questions to email@example.com or call APT experts now on 01495 308048
Do you use your own teams or use contractors to carry out deep cleaning and maintenance projects? Why not give our industrial and commercial cleaning contractors division a call or visit the website: www.apt-icc.co.uk/commercial-cleaning