Cleaning Solvent - Lemix 7
Lemix 7 is a highly refined, fully evaporating cleaning solvent and degreaser with virtually no odour. It is specially formulated for high performance and used as an alternative to pungent conventional solvents. It is a versatile solvent used for industrial cleaning, degreasing and engineering pre-inspection operations as well as in the electronics industry.
Lemix 7 is unlike other solvent degreasers, it out-performs traditional products by evaporating almost immediately and leaving no residue. This allows immediate surface testing or application of new surface coatings in a wide range of processes. This product can be used on all metals, alloys, plastics, PVC and polycarbonate components.
Lemix 7 is a non-toxic formula making it safer than conventional solvents. It has a low flash point and you should check suitability for your operational environment first.
Advantages And Benefits
- A Highly effective super-fast evaporating solvent cleaner
- Versatile - Use for almost all surfaces and components
- Safer for users than traditional solvents
- No residue for immediate surface testing or worry-free coating
- Safe to use on some fabrics
- Environmentally acceptable and eco-friendly
What Are Cleaning Solvents?
Solvent based cleaners such as Lemix 7 have a wide range of cleaning and degreasing uses and can be used in a variety of processes which includes cold-type cleaning and processing of metal parts and components. Substances that it quickly removes include the following:
- Inks and bitumen residues
- Glues and flux from plastic and painted surfaces
- Most adhesives and waxes (including sticky labels)
- Oils and greases
- High flammability (CAUTION: test on electrical components before large-scale use)
- Low flashpoint
- Very low odour
- Non-residual formulation
Directions For Use
Cold Cleaning: Apply to cloth or spray onto surface, agitate if necessary, allow to work and dry off.
Dip Tank Cleaning: When using a dip tank ensure a sealed lid is available to stop product from evaporating. Place components to be cleaned into the tank, leave for a short time to allow the solvent to work and agitate if necessary. Allow to dry in a well-ventilated area.
If you are confused about which solvent based cleaner to buy, please talk to our experts for further advice.