Electrical Contact Cleaner - Lec 3
Following assembly, printed circuit boards, switchgear and other electrical components can become coated with soldering flux residues, grease from fingers and other contaminants. These need to be removed before they can be used in an appliance.
Lec 3 is a fast-drying solvent degreaser designed for use with all electronic components. It removes dirt, flux, grease and impurities of every kind quickly and effectively. It is safe for use on non-electrical parts and will remove a wide variety of contaminants including ink.
Lec 3 switch cleaner and electrical contact cleaner is a non conductive safety solvent and will not affect plastics making it ideal for use in almost any environment as a spray cleaner.
Its low viscosity formula means that it rapidly spreads and penetrates into hard to reach areas before evaporating.
Key features and benefits of Lec 3 Contact Cleaner
- Leaves no residue - components are completely cleaned
- Safe on plastics - it can be used on a very wide variety of electronic components
- Non-flammable - can be used in most environments safely
- Fast evaporating - no slowing down of the production line
- Removes light greases, oils, dirt, fluxes and organic soils - versatile
- Low viscosity - quick penetration even for hard to reach areas and restricted spaces
Lec 3 Contact Cleaner can be used on components found in radios, televisions, Hi-fis, data processing equipment, relays, typewriters, calculators, computers and printer circuits.
Directions for use
Fit the extension tube to the spray head. Shake the can before spraying. Spray the contaminated part to flush away grease and dirt. Prolonged spraying may result in moisture formation due to the cooling effect of the solvent's rapid evaporation.
Dilution rates - Not applicable
Buy Lec 3 Electrical Contact Cleaner now online but if you are not sure if it is the right product for your needs, our team of experts are on hand to advise - call now - 01495 308048 for assistance or email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org