Not all machines that you purchase have a built in cutting lubricant delivery system so we developed Koolube. Koolube will give you big machine performance from even hand tools!
What is Koolube cutting fluid?
Put simply, we believe it is the best manual application cutting fluid on the market as it is manufactured only from the highest quality raw materials. The APT development lab came up with this unique blend of cutting oils and additives to ensure that maximum efficiency is always achieved even with hand tools.
Koolube is designed to be a stable lubricant meaning that, even during low speed machining operations, you will notice a big difference - your drill or reamer is less likely to suffer from galling or seizing, enabling a better finish to be achieved. And if you are hand tapping a thread, make sure you have a can of Koolube handy as it will make your task so much easier.
Its excellent lubricating properties mean less friction and therefore more work can be done in the same time thus saving you money.
Who should buy Koolube?
Engineering firms, professional handymen (and women of course!) and factory maintenance teams using tools without built-in cutting lubricant delivery systems. It is particularly useful for on-site repair work where hand tools are being used on metals.
Key properties of Koolube cutting fluid
- Mild odour so you and or your staff will benefit from a more pleasant working environment improving productivity
- High thermal conductivity which will mean that tooling and the work will remain at a lower temperature
- Additives to ensure excellent and stable lubricating properties to maximise efficiency and reduce wear of drills, reamers etc.
- High flash point so is safe to use in an engineering environment
- Offers corrosion protection to the newly cut surfaces
How do I use Koolube cutting lubricant?
Spray directly onto the surface of the items to be machined at the point of action. Re-apply when necessary.
Buy Koolube manual application cutting fluid online now or talk to us on 01495 308048 with any queries or for further information - our hand tool cutting fluid experts are waiting for your call!