Cutting Fluid Spray
We realise that a small engineering company can't always afford to purchase drilling or reaming machines with built-in cutting fluid delivery systems so we developed Koolube hand sprayed cutting fluid. It is also designed for maintenance work where it can be used with hand held tools and manual taps and dies.
What is Koolube cutting fluid?
Put simply, it is the best manual application cutting lubricant on the market as it is manufactured from the highest quality raw materials. The scientifically developed blend of cutting oils and additives ensures that maximum efficiency is always achieved.
Koolube is designed to be a stable lubricant meaning that, even during low speed machining operations, for example slow speed drilling or reaming, the tooling is less likely to suffer from galling or seizure enabling you to achieve a better finish.
Its excellent lubricating properties mean less friction and therefore more work can be done in the same time thus saving you money.
Who should buy Koolube?
Engineering firms, factory maintenance teams and handymen (and women!) using tools without built-in cutting lubricant delivery systems. It is particularly useful for on-site repair work where hand tools are being used for working on metals.
Key properties of Koolube cutting fluid
- Mild odour so your staff will benefit from a more pleasant working environment improving productivity
- High thermal conductivity which will mean that tooling and the work will remain at a lower temperature
- Excellent and stable lubricating properties to maximise efficiency reducing your overheads for energy and replacement tooling
- High flash point so is safe to use in an engineering environment
- Additives ensure stability under high pressure loading of the tooling
- Offers corrosion protection to the newly cut surfaces
How do I use Koolube cutting lubricant?
Spray Koolube directly onto the surface of components to be machined at the point of action. Re-apply when necessary.
Buy Koolube online now or talk to us on 01495 308048 with any queries or for further information - our hand tool cutting fluid experts are waiting for your call!