Kagez 703 is a highly refined industrial degreaser. It is a safe, odourless, and fast drying cleaner which is formulated for use on electrical parts and components such as winders and circuit boards. It is also used on engine parts, bearings, gear boxes and chains. The solvent degreaser is ideal for the removal of unwanted build-up of surface contamination including flux, glue, and grease residues. High safe flash point above 66°C.
This industrial degreaser replaces some of the hazardous and pungent degreasing fluids found on the market today. This parts washer is suitable for use in confined spaces where traditional chlorinated hydrocarbon cleaning solvents are restricted due to toxicity levels, operational or environmental reasons.
- Formulated for machine use - ideal as a parts washer solvent and ultrasonic cleaning fluid thus reducing the amount of manual cleaning.
- Chlorine free - safe for use on many surfaces including most plastics, rubber, glass, ceramics, metals, and painted surfaces.
- Total evaporation - leaves no residue, cleaned parts are ready for use and the adhesion of primers is not affected after degreasing, ensuring quality of finish is maintained.
- Safe for the user – less than 1% aromatic hydrocarbon content.
- Ecological formulation is environment and user-friendly.
- Solvent purity - enables use in nuclear power stations.
- Kagez 703 solvent cleaner is an all-in-one multi-purpose product you may be able to lower your storage and admin costs.
Kagez 703 solvent degreaser may be used instead of other pungent solvents. It can be used for cleaning large components or where solvent-vapour production may be harmful. Ideal for degreasing in dip tanks and ultrasonic bath cleaner systems.
It is also a highly efficient parts washer fluid that removes the following and more:
- Most oils and greases.
- Dust and grime build up.
- Tar & bitumen deposits.
- Soldering flux.
- Some waxes.
- Sticky label residues.
How to use the Industrial Degreaser
How to remove grease from metal and plastic:
Use at normal ambient temperatures. Test surfaces prior to large-scale application. Apply the industrial degreaser by brush, spray, ultrasonic or dip tank to the article to be cleaned. Agitate with soft brush before allowing to dry naturally, wiping with a clean cloth or with air assistance. Dispose of cleaning rags in a well-ventilated area.
Ultrasonic Cleaning fluid: Use cold or warm up to 45°C for quicker results.
Buy your Kagez 703 online now or call 01495 308 048 if you need more advice on whether this is the right product for your application from our team of degreasing experts.