ICE BREAK EXTREME IS THE MOST EFFECTIVE ICE MELTER & ICE CLEARING PRODUCT ON THE MARKET
- Ice Break Extreme works 8x faster
- Covers 12x the area of rock salt
- Ice Break Extreme lasts for up to 48 hours - Rock salt lasts for up to 4 hours
- Heats upon contact to 50°C - quickly penetrates the ice and breaks the bond to the ground upon impact
- Keeps working down to -21°C – guards against refreezing
- Non-corrosive and non-toxic - it will not harm vegetation, humans or animals
- Biodegradeable - Leaves no mess - unlike rock salt
- Salt free - salt is ineffective
- Can be used safely on all surfaces
- Quick, light & easy to dispense - no tools needed
- Can be used through a spreader
- Used in Scandinavia and Germany
What do we Mean by Commercial Grade Ice Melter?
ICE BREAK EXTREME IS 100% PURE GRADED ICE MELT GRANULES
DOES NOT CONTAIN FILLERS, SALT OR FLAKES - often used to bulk out products with no effect.
Our ice melter pellets are unique and have been scientifically designed to produce a maximum even spread - this is not the case with many ice melting products.
Ice Break Extreme has been approved, tried and tested for many years by the MOD, NHS, numerous Local Authorities and The Royal Mint to name a few.
Why is Ice Break Extreme Different to other Commercial Ice Melting Products?
Many ice melting products contain fillers, salt, flakes and therefore do not work effectively. They are difficult to evenly dispense, leave messy residues, some are toxic and even corrosive. Ice Break Extreme is safe, non-corrosive and does not attack concrete or tarmac roads, pathways, drive surfaces etc, saving you thousands in pothole repairs or resurfacing.
Many ice melting products contain a large proportion of salt - salt is approximately 3 times the weight of the pellets, be aware of what you are buying!
Safe on metals, vehicle bodies, astro turfs, all weather pitches, plants and shrubbery. Our ice melting product will not damage your carpets or scratch your flooring. It does not discolour clothing or footwear.
Ice Break Extreme is widely used throughout the UK, Scandinavia & Germany and is essential for winter maintenance planning. It is used in nursing homes, sheltered accommodation, offices buildings, factories, schools, hospitals, airports and public areas. The easiest way to apply the ice melt pellets is via a spreader or trowel.
Ice Break Extreme is a highly cost effective, premium ice clearing product which keeps on working long after other traditional de-icing products have stopped. It works on treated areas for up to 48 hours, eliminating the re-formation of a hazardous water film.
Ice Break Extreme ice melting pellets dissolve completely without trace, leaving no muddy deposits, no mess or residues to clean up or drains to unblock, this can save you hours of hard work, time and money.
Ice Break Extreme uniform, lightweight, premium high purity pellets spread easily for complete and accurate coverage. 1 x 12.5 kg bucket will treat a large area of ice covering up to 1000m2 or 250m2 of thick ice. Once used the buckets become great storage containers
Ice Break Ice Melter is used To Dissolve Ice On:
- Car Parks
- Cold store areas
- Emergency exits
- Loading bays
- Pedestrian precincts
- Railways and other key access and loading points
- Used on equipment, sewers lines or other locations where snow and ice build is hazardous
For all your questions about ICE BREAK EXTREME or to place an order, CALL OUR EXPERTS TODAY on 0800 0723 773 - we are here to help you make the right choice.