Industrial Hand Cleaner - HDL
HDL - A Heavy duty hand cleaner -solvent free. Use to quickly remove all types of light or ingrained soiling, oils, greases, inks, metal dust deposits and dyes. Contains natural mild soaps that are gentle on the hands plus emollients to condition and protect the skin. HDL will be suitable to use in all refillable hand wash dispenser.
View Full Description
Industrial hand cleaner
Need a heavy duty hand cleanser in your automotive workshop? Looking for a solvent free hand cleanser that removes inks and grease? Want a liquid soap for your office loos? Now there is a single product that can be used in any washroom - HDL hand cleanser.
What is HDL - hand cleaner?
HDL heavy duty hand cleaner is a liquid hand soap. It can be used through many types of dispensers and has been specifically designed to meet the demands of industrial hand hygiene. Since it is intended for frequent use, it contains natural soaps which help to keep skin moist. It is the ideal replacement for solvent based hand cleansers which are more aggressive towards the skin, removing essential oils as well as the grime.
Who should use HDL heavy duty hand cleanser?
Used widely in engineering, automotive, manufacturing and the food industry, it provides you with a creamy rich lather and is gentle on the skin.
Used undiluted, it provides you with a solvent free hand soap product for removing oil, grease, ink, engineering residues such as metal dust etc.
It can even be used as a heavy duty fabric cleaner but we recommend that you test clean an inconspicuous part of the fabric first to check the dye is stable.
Used diluted, it is gentle on the skin yet effective - the best liquid soap to use in office washrooms.
Features and Benefits
- Fully biodegradable so is environmentally friendly, helping you to achieve your environmental targets
- Solvent free blend of natural soaps so is kind to the skin, staff will appreciate this
- Formulated to have a rapid action so less time will be spent washing hands and staff can be back on the job sooner
- Powerful natural soaps to give a deep cleaning action meaning that you can make significant savings on your cleaning budget
- Thickened - less wastage so stays on the palm of the hand when dispensed therefore saving you money
- Concentrated - economical in use
- Versatile all-in-one product that can be used as a general purpose cleaner saving on buying admin and storage
How do I remove oil, grease, ink from my hands?
Apply HDL heavy duty hand cleaner undiluted and work into the soiling. You will see that it begins its work immediately, emulsifying the oil, grease or ink. Simply rinse off the HDL which then takes the grime with it!
For lightly soiled hands, pre-dilute HDL heavy duty hand cleaner in the dispenser, it is a powerful cleanser and can be diluted with up to 200 parts of water. Apply a few drops to the skin, work into a rich lather and rinse off.
How can I clean hard surfaces?
For badly soiled hard surfaces, apply undiluted and work into the grime, wipe off with a clean damp cloth. For light soiling, dilute with up to 200 parts of water.
Buy the best heavy duty hand cleaner online now or talk to APT's hand hygiene experts on 01495 308048 for free advice and help.