With 30 years in Infection Control, APT hand sanitiser liquid will kill 99.99% of bacteria. A medical grade 70% Alcohol Hand Sanitiser with skin conditioners, food safe used by 1000s of organisations across the UK.
Hand Sanitiser Liquid
- Conforms to BS EN1276 and EN1500
- Medical Grade 70% Alcohol
- Specifically designed to help eradicate infectious enveloped diseases
- A 70% alcohol hand sanitiser liquid, as recommended by WHO (World Health Organisation)
- Kills 99.999% of all bacteria
- It is quick drying and has natural balanced skin conditioners to protect sensitive skin
- It is odourless, food safe and perfect for use in hospitals, care homes, schools, transport and food processing industries
Supplier to the NHS and Frontline Services
Steri San is a 70% Alcohol Hand Sanitiser
APT's unique formula of 70% alcohol hand sanitiser contains the highest bactericidal sanitising properties to kill 99.999% of all germs.
Its scientific blend of bactericides and skin conditioners in an alcohol base. It is a water free, non-rinse formula that contains mild skin-conditioners to allow frequent use without drying or damaging skin.
Steri San liquid hand sanitiser combats the risk of cross contamination while leaving a residual biocide for maximum cleanliness.
What Are The Benefits of 70% Alcohol Hand Sanitiser?
- Surgical grade rinse free hand sanitiser
- Manufactured in the United Kingdom
- Steri San kills all gram+ and gram- bacteria
- Odourless formula safe to use in food production areas
- Highly active residual bactericide for continued protection
- Fast drying with immediate hand sanitisation
- Skin conditioners protect sensitive skin
Uses Of Liquid Hand Sanitiser
- The amount dispensed is controlled, reducing in-use costs
- It quickly spreads across and into all areas of the hands evenly
- Used to sanitise hard surfaces, trolleys, carts, handles, petrol pumps etc
- Refillable containers helps reduce environmental impact
Safety, Storage And Handling
Steri San can be used through dispensing equipment without the need of water or rinsing.
Call 01495 308048 for bulk prices
Below is a link to the latest WHO report (ethanol alcohol base)
- We have an Emergency Planning Procedure Guide in place. Please contact us for this guide.
- On the Government website, you will find resources assisting professionals in advising the general public.