Alcohol Hand Sanitiser Gel
APT's Steri Gel unique formula contains the highest bactericidal sanitising properties to kill 99.999% of all germs. A solution of over 70% alcohol as recommended by WHO and Government Health Organisation for hand sanitation.
The antibacterial hand cleaning formula is a scientific blend of bactericides and skin conditioners in an alcohol base. It is a water free, non-rinse formula that contains mild skin-conditioners to allow frequent use without drying or damaging skin.
Steri Gel hand sanitiser combats the risk of cross contamination while leaving a residual biocide for maximum cleanliness.
Advantages and Benefits of-
Alcohol Hand Sanitiser
- Manufactured in the United Kingdom
- Steri Gel kills all gram+ and gram- bacteria
- Odourless formula safe to use in food production areas
- Highly active residual bactericide for continued protection
- Fast drying with immediate hand sanitisation
- Skin conditioners protect sensitive skin
Antibacterial Hand Sanitiser
- The amount dispensed is controlled, reducing in-use costs
- It quickly spreads across and into all areas of the hands evenly
- Used to sanitise hard surfaces, trolleys, carts, handles, petrol pumps etc
- Refillable containers helps reduce environmental impact
Because of its properties and performance, Steri Gel alcohol hand sanitiser is the first line of defence for front line staff working in the field.
Steri Gel hand sanitiser is essential in hospitals, nursing homes, kitchens, food processing and transport to comply with health and safety standards. It is also widely used in offices and retail.
Steri Gel is perfect for hand sanitation. It is also used on hard surfaces and equipment to sanitise phones, trolleys, petrol pumps and door handles etc.
Safety, Storage and Handling
Steri Gel can be used through dispensing equipment without the need of water or rinsing.
Includes 12 flip top dispensers.
Below is a link to the latest WHO report (ethanol alcohol base)
For sale Buy hand sanitiser Surgical grade rinse free hand sanitiser
To obtain the MSDS document for this product, please call 01495 308048 or contact us.