At APT, we have designed the perfect graffiti wipes for fast and effective graffiti removal. Our Graffiti Remover Wipes are the trusted wipes for graffiti removal throughout the UK. These are used by public authorities and housing associations throughout the UK.
- Extra strong wipes
- Natural citrus oil fragrance
- The fast-acting formula works on all graffiti, even adhesives, and waxes
- Convenient packaging
- Wipes are always ready to use
- Perfect for all surfaces - even plastic
- Resealable packaging
- Nontoxic formula - safe for users and the environment
Advantages Of Using Graffiti Remover Wipes
Graffiti incidents have never been so easy to deal with. The convenient packaging of the graffiti wipes allows cleaning and maintenance teams to always have the wipes with them. The ready-to-use wipes can deal with graffiti removal on the spot - no need to carry separate cleaning solutions and cloths.
One of our biggest clients is UK highway agencies, building maintenance companies and local councils. They ensure their fleet vehicles are stocked with graffiti removal wipes for fast and effective cleaning.
Graffiti remover wipes are also ideal for schools, policing services, utility companies, sports centres, retail transport companies, community organisations and housing complexes.
How Do The Wipes Tackle Graffiti?
APT's specialised formula contains powerful natural derivatives for cleaning. The wipes are impregnated with a compound blend of cleaners to quickly break down any medium used to create the graffiti. Moreover, the wipes are easy and safe to use, requiring no special training or specialised equipment. Now, in new handy pack size.
The formula is designed to rapidly penetrate and dissolve spray paints, lacquers, dyes, tars, marker pens, etc. The disposable cloth easily absorbs any unwanted coatings, instantly transforming any unsightly surface.
Graffiti is easily removed from all hard non-porous surfaces, including painted surfaces, glass, tiles, metals, Perspex, plastics, and signages.
The cloth of the graffiti wipes is made from extra strong material and contains a natural citrus oil fragrance. Our graffiti removers are non-toxic making them suitable to use in confined spaces.
How To Remove Graffiti?
Graffiti wipes can be used straight from the convenient tub. The resealable packaging ensures they are always damp and ready to use. Open the packaging, remove an anti-graffiti wipe, and clean the desired surface. No need to dilute anything.
- With gloves on, pull out a wipe from the tub
- If this is the first time you are cleaning a surface, you can test a small area first. Do this by rubbing gently in a circular motion, leave on for 5 to 10 minutes, re-wipe to remove the graffiti. If all is okay, you are ready to do the whole area by repeating the process
- Once you wipe the graffiti away, you can wipe or rinse the surface with clean water
- Re-apply on stubborn graffiti
This is just one of APT’s specialised graffiti products. Find out more about APTs graffiti removal products by calling our experts.