VIROKILL Super Concentrate Antiviral Disinfectant conforms to BS EN14476, EN1276 and EN13697 the British and European Suspension test for bactericidal activity against organisms. VIROKILL is manufactured in the UK to ISO 9001:2015.
With the recent outbreak, it is now more imperative than ever to disinfect; disinfection is a critical process in all industries, particularly those that process, handle, prepare and sell food products. Failure to disinfect leads to spoilage but more importantly, the risks to human and animal health can be very serious, even fatal.
Contains only materials which are classified as "readily biodegradable" The preparation can therefore claim to be biodegradable with favourable ecological profile.
Anti Viral Disinfectant Sanitisers - Advantages and Benefits
- VIROKILL is mildly alkaline and therefore much safer and easier to use than harsh biocides such as sodium hypochlorite, per-acetic acid and iodophors.
- A broad spectrum of activity kills Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria.
- Food Safe - Low Odour - Free-Rinsing, safer and easier to use than harsh biocides.
- Professional grade, a terminal cleaner and disinfectant high concentrated formula.
- Is tolerant of hard water and biodegradable
- A new scientific formula - VIROKILL is based on an amphoteric surfactant making it safe to use around plant and equipment, whilst at the same time being safe for operatives.
- Highly versatile for use on all washable surfaces
Best Fogging Machine Antiviral Disinfectants
VIROKILL antiviral disinfectant can be used through a Fogger at 2% (see other Dilution Rates below) as being effective against an enveloped virus. Fogging should not be done when there are any animals or humans in the vicinity.
VIROKILL can be used for spray wiping, mopping through cleaning equipment including floor scrubbers and pressure washers. Most hard and soft surfaces to clean, disinfect and sanitise.
It has been specifically designed for routine sanitising in commercial, industrial and retail buildings to include schools, hospitals, surgeries, nursing homes, offices, theatres and sports facilities, airports etc.
Safe to use in food processing, kitchens, food transportation and all types agricultural situations.
The Super Concentrate Disinfectant provides 250 litres of product per 5 litres. It is easy to dilute at 50-1 to maintain its effectiveness against bacteria. Other dilution rates are as follows:
- Dilute 1 part to 10 parts hot water for heavy soilage, fat and grease
- Dilute 1 part to 50 parts water for ingrained dirt and disinfection
- Dilute 1 part to 100 parts water for mopping, general light cleaning and sanitising
Mop, scrub, trigger spray or pressure wash with VIROKILL. Wipe clean or rinse away with clean water.
Safety, Storage and Handling
After use ensure the lid is tightly fitted. Store in cool conditions away from direct sources of heat. Avoid extreme temperature. Do not allow to freeze. Keep out of reach of children.
YOUR IN SAFE HANDS
APT have 30 years’ experience in Infection Control and have a consultant chemist within the organisation, so please feel free to call or email us with your questions to find out which products are right for your applications, we’re here to help.
APT Fogging Decontamination Service
APT have a team of highly trained technicians who can carry out fogging cleaning services, for more information, please click here.