VIROKILL Antiviral Disinfectant For Foggers
With the current outbreak, it is now more imperative than ever to disinfect; disinfection is a critical process in all industries, particularly those that process, handle, prepare and sell food products. Failure to disinfect leads to spoilage but more importantly, the risks to human and animal health can be very serious, even fatal.
Benefits Of VIROKILL As An Antiviral Disinfectant
- VIROKILL is mildly alkaline and therefore much safer and easier to use than harsh biocides.
- A Broad spectrum of activity kills Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria.
- Food Safe - Low Odour - Free-Rinsing, safer and easier to use than harsh biocides.
- Professional grade, a powerful cleaner and disinfectant high concentrated formula.
- Simultaneously cleans and disinfects & sanitises.
- Contains only materials which are classified as ‘readily biodegradable.
- Highly effective for treating and cleaning fungi, black moulds, yeasts, algae and moss.
- A new scientific formula - VIROKILL is based on an amphoteric surfactant making it safe to use around plant and equipment, whilst at the same time being safe for operatives.
Recommended For Use As A Disinfection Fogging Solution
VIROKILL has been recommended as the best anti viral disinfectant for use across all organisations including health care, dentists, caravan parks, hotels, gynmasiums.
Applications Of VIROKILL Anti Viral Disinfectant
It has been specifically designed for routine sanitising in commercial, industrial and retail buildings to include schools, hospitals, surgeries, nursing homes, offices, theatres and sports facilities etc.
Safe to use in food processing, kitchens, food preparation, food transportation and all types agricultural situations.
none ready to use range see VIROKILL concentrate refill.
Product Information: VIROKILL. Please contact us for further information.
Safety, Storage And Handling
After use ensure the lid is tightly fitted. Store in cool conditions away from direct sources of heat. Avoid extreme temperature. Do not allow to freeze. Keep out of reach of children.
YOUR IN SAFE HANDS
APT have 30 years’ experience in Infection Control and have a consultant chemist within the organisation, so please feel free to call or email us with your questions to find out which products are right for your applications, we’re here to help.
PDF Downloads to our contamination services
Visit our Infection Control page for other related products or call 0800 0723 773 for bulk prices.