VIROKILL - A Terminal Disinfectant and Cleaner to fight against enveloped virus
• European Standard BS EN 14476, BS EN 1276 & BS EN 13697
• VIROKILL is manufactured in the UK to ISO 9001:2015
• Contains only materials which are classified as ‘readily biodegradable’ The preparation can therefore claim to be biodegradable with favourable ecological profile.
• It is mildly alkaline and therefore much safer and easier to use than harsh biocides such as sodium hypochlorite, per-acetic acid and iodophors.
• It is free-rinsing, has low odour and can therefore be regarded as being food safe.
With the recent outbreak, it is now more imperative than ever to disinfect; disinfection is a critical process in all industries, particularly those that process, handle, prepare and sell food products. Failure to disinfect leads to spoilage but more importantly, the risks to human and animal health can be very serious, even fatal.
• Simultaneously cleans and disinfects and excellent for treating and cleaning All Gram+ and Gram- Bacteria including treatment of fungi, black moulds, yeasts, algae and moss.
It has been specifically designed for routine sanitising surfaces use in public buildings, schools, hospitals, surgeries, nursing homes and leisure centres and where good hygiene is a major priority.
Safe to use in food processing, kitchens, food preparation, food transportation and all types of plant and agricultural situations.
VIROKILL can be used through a fogger at 2% (1 to 50 parts) as being effective against an enveloped viruses. Fogging should not be done when there are any animals or humans in the vicinity.
- Heavy soilage - Dilute one-part VIROKILL to 10 parts hot water
- Ingrained dirt and disinfection - Dilute one-part VIROKILL to 50 parts water
- General cleaning, mopping, and sanitising - Dilute one-part to 100 parts water
When using VIROKILL as a general cleaner and as a viral disinfectant you can mop with it or wipe off surfaces with a cloth. It can also be used with a trigger spray and pressure wash. Surfaces can be rinsed away or wiped clean with clear water.
Safety, Storage And Handling
After use ensure the lid is tightly fitted. Store in cool conditions away from direct sources of heat. Avoid extreme temperature. Do not allow to freeze. Keep out of reach of children.
YOUR IN SAFE HANDS
APT have 30 years’ experience in Infection Control and have a consultant chemist within the organisation, so please feel free to call or email us with your questions to find out which products are right for your applications, we’re here to help.
- We have an Emergency Planning Procedure Guide in place. Please contact us for this guide.
- On the Government website, you will find resources assisting professionals in advising the general public.