VIROKILL - A Terminal Disinfectant And Cleaner
Helping against to fight against enveloped viruses
Has been tested to BS EN1276, EN14476 & EN13697, the British and European Suspension test for bactericidal activity against organisms. VIROKILL is manufactured in the UK to ISO 9001:2015.
• Contains only materials which are classified as ‘readily biodegradable’ The preparation can therefore claim to be biodegradable with favourable ecological profile.
• It is mildly alkaline and therefore much safer and easier to use than harsh biocides such as sodium hypochlorite, per-acetic acid and iodophors.
• It is free-rinsing, has low odour and can therefore be regarded as being food safe.
With the recent outbreak, it is now more imperative than ever to disinfect; disinfection is a critical process in all industries, particularly those that process, handle, prepare and sell food products. Failure to disinfect leads to spoilage but more importantly, the risks to human and animal health can be very serious, even fatal.
• Simultaneously cleans and disinfects and excellent for treating and cleaning All Gram+ and Gram- Bacteria including treatment of fungi, black moulds, yeasts, algae and moss.
It has been specifically designed for routine sanitising surfaces use in public buildings, schools, hospitals, surgeries, nursing homes and leisure centres and where good hygiene is a major priority.
Safe to use in food processing, kitchens, food preparation, food transportation and all types of plant and agricultural situations.
VIROKILL can be used through a fogger at 2% as being effective against an enveloped virus like the current outbreak. Fogging should not be done when there are any animals or humans in the vicinity.
Our Fogger Disinfectant Super Concentrate provides 250 litres of product per 5 litres. It is easy to dilute at 50-1 to maintain its effectiveness against bacteria. Other dilution rates are as follows:
- Dilute 1 part to 10 parts hot water for heavy soilage, fat and grease
- Dilute 1 part to 50 parts water for ingrained dirt and disinfection
- Dilute 1 part to 100 parts water for mopping, general light cleaning and sanitising
Safety, Storage And Handling
After use ensure the lid is tightly fitted. Store in cool conditions away from direct sources of heat. Avoid extreme temperature. Do not allow to freeze. Keep out of reach of children.
YOUR IN SAFE HANDS
APT have 30 years’ experience in Infection Control and have a consultant chemist within the organisation, so please feel free to Call or email us with your questions to find out which products are right for your applications, we’re here to help.