What is Final Rinse?
Put simply, it is a premium quality dishwasher rinse aid for automatic dishwashers in commercial or medical catering centres.
Final rinse is a concentrated rinse aid containing specially chosen low-foaming non-ionic surfactants. These reduce the surface tension of the water, eliminating foam and allowing water to drain quickly to leave the tableware sparkling, streak free and hygienically clean.
Who should use Final Rinse, concentrated rinse aid?
Anyone who is responsible for the management of catering facilities will benefit from this top quality automatic dishwasher rinse aid.
It is the essential machine dishwasher rinse aid for the following applications:
- Hospitals and ward services
- care and nursing homes
- kitchens and factory canteens
- food preparation companies
- schools and colleges
Features and benefits
- Built-in water softeners - help to reduce the build up of dishwasher limescale reducing the need to purchase a separate descaler and saving on your cleaning budget
- Highly concentrated - economical in use so you will save on buying admin costs as less frequent ordering of Final Rinse will be required
- Powerful non-ionic surfactant blend - ensures excellent wetting and for efficient draining with faster and streak-free drying
- The perfect partner to Bio Wash, APT's premium limescale reducing dishwasher liquid - reducing buying overheads as you don't need to buy from different suppliers
How can I obtain streak-free glassware and crockery?
Use Final Rinse concentrated rinse aid by following the machine manufacturers instructions. Ensure that the reservoir container never runs out of final rinse agent. If your machine is not fully automated the pour a small amount of rinse aid into the machine reservoir.
As per the automatic dispensing unit, set to use on minimum amount due to final rinse being the best fully concentrated rinse aid detergent
Buy your Final Rinse machine dishwasher concentrated rinse aid online now or talk to APT's cleaning and catering hygiene experts on 01495 308048 for further advice and help.