What is air conditioning? Evaporator Coil Cleaner
APT are in the business of helping food preparation and processing companies to maintain efficiency and reduce overheads. When your refrigeration systems are running at less than peak efficiency, that costs you on two levels.
Firstly, you need to use more energy to keep the correct temperature and secondly, productivity can be compromised as food has to be thrown away since it has not been stored at the right temperature.
Using APT's advanced formulation evaporator coil cleaner, you can impress your line manager by keeping your air conditioning and refrigeration units in top condition.
Evaporator coil cleaner is a highly concentrated degreasing and cleaning product that will remove the usual contaminants found on evaporator coils. The environmentally friendly formulation poses minimum hazard to the user and the environment but is strong enough to destroy bacteria. It is designed to be used in sensitive food-preparation and storage areas such as food display cabinets, walk-in freezers and fridges.
Features and benefits
- Highly concentrated - economical
- Rapidly removes grease, dirt, mould, slime and foodstuff residues - you need only the one product so less buying and storage administration
- Helps to maintain equipment efficiency - maintains productivity, reduces energy and wastage costs
- Environmentally friendly formulation - you won't need to install expensive equipment to deal with the waste
- Safe to use in food preparation & storage areas
- Destroys bacteria - bacteria produce acidic waste that can corrode the coils, no bacteria, reduced corrosion risk and less chance of a refrigerant leak
The dirt that accumulates on evaporator and condenser coils comes from airborne particles and accidental contamination from food handling. Any dampness on evaporator coils traps airborne bacteria which can slowly grow to form an unpleasant and potentially toxic slime.
APT's evaporator coil cleaner easily removes this slime along with any other greasy or non-greasy contamination giving you peace of mind that your system will perform properly.
Condenser coils operate at high temperatures so the residues can be baked on. Evaporator coil cleaner has a powerful cleaning action that will remove even this hardened grime.
How to clean condenser coils and evaporator units
Pre dilute coil cleaner with 15 parts water allow to soak for a few minutes agitating with soft brush if required and rinse or wipe clean
So buy your evaporator coil cleaner online or talk to our experts if you are not sure if this is the right product for you - 01495 308048