Liquid - Solvent Paint Stripper
Faced with a tough industrial paint stripping job? Puzzled by the baffling array of paint removers on the market. Relax, find out why Disolve is the answer to even the toughest of your paint removing jobs!
What is Disolve dip tank paint stripper?
Disolve is the best paint stripper for cold immersion dip tank industrial paint stripping. It is a fast drying chlorinated solvent blend meaning that stripped items will be ready for the next production step almost straight from the tank!
Who should buy Disolve, chlorinated paint removal solvent?
It is widely used in the re-manufacturing and engineering industries for the stripping of a variety of different coatings.
Features and benefits
- Ready to use solvent paint stripper, pour it straight into the tank from the storage container and you are ready to go, no wasted time
- Versatile, this product can also be used as a degreaser, reducing the number of different products you need to buy and store
- Quick acting and effective formula avoids the need for repeated applications saving you valuable time and money
- No heating required which will help you to keep your energy overheads down
- Parts can be fully immersed so that you can be sure that the solvent will be in contact with all of the coating, saving you the hassle of repeating the procedure
- Safe on all alloys and metals meaning that you only need one product - less to store, less to buy.
How can I remove tough paint or lacquer coatings from panels and components?
IMPORTANT: When using chlorinated solvent products it is important that you follow your company health and safety policy, wear appropriate protective clothing.
Use as supplied, directly from the container. In your dip tank, place items into the solvent and allow sufficient time for it to penetrate the paint or coating. Remove the items and rinse if required.
Ensure there is a 50 mm water seal above the solvent layer and place a lid on the tank when not actively in use to prevent solvent loss.
Parts can be placed in a basket, immersed, and if necessary, rinsed in clean Disolve to complete the job.
Can I use Disolve as a degreaser?
Yes indeed, Disolve cold tank paint stripper can be used also as a degreaser.
Use as above.
For Light degreasing and paint removal use a cloth impregnated with some Disolve, rub the affected area.
For more information on how to choose the most effective paint stripper for your application email us with your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call APT experts now on 01495 308048
Do you use your own teams or use contractors to carry out deep cleaning and maintenance projects? Why not give our industrial and commercial cleaning contractors division a call or visit our web site: