Descaler & limescale remover
Phos-Clean is a versatile food safe limescale remover for your professional catering and industrial processing equipment. By choosing Phos-Clean concentrate and diluting it on site, you don’t pay for us to ship water - so your cleaning and maintenance budget goes further.
Who should buy Phos-Clean descaler & limescale remover?
It is the essential limescale remover for the following places:
- medical catering services including hospitals, care and nursing homes
- commercial kitchens and canteens
- food preparation and processing industries
- restaurants, cafés and tea rooms
- pubs and clubs
The simple way for you to maintain pipework
We’ve designed our highly concentrated acid descaler formula to effectively remove scale build-up in catering & industrial processing equipment including stainless steel. You can use it to service, maintain and treat water carrying pipework storage units to combat limescale, bacterial growth and other unwanted build-up ensuring cleanliness and a longer life for your expensive systems.
- Low-foaming formula
- Non-tainting, safe for cleaning and descaling water and steam boiler units
- Highly dilutable concentrated formula
Advantages and benefits
- A food safe phosphoric acid descaler for catering equipment
- Highly dilutable so you can save money on storage costs and buying admin as you don't need to re-order as often as poorer quality products
- Effectively combats limescale build-up
- Helps protect against bacterial growth
Buy your Phos-Clean descaler online now or for more information, please talk to our experts on 01495 308 408. Remember to ask for your free e-book for further information on our high quality kitchen degreaser and catering supplies products to help maintain you premises.
Our janitorial company uses the Phos-Clean Descaler for all of our bathroom cleaning needs. It is the best product on the market for descaling toliets.
Highly concentrated a little goes a long way.
5/16/2014 2:34 PM
Was this review helpful?
To obtain the MSDS document for this product, please call 01495 308048 or contact us.