Toilet Cleaner and Descaler - Descale
Descale is an all in one thickened toilet cleaner, disinfectant & descaler and with added fresh long lasting fragrance.
View Full Description
A Safe Non hazardous limescale remover is eco friendly and can be used on all washroom and toilets surfaces.
Effective Kills bacteria and sanitises surfaces (QAP 50).
Highly Concentrated, dilutable with up to 50 parts water.
Toilet Cleaner and Limescale Remover
APT Descale toilet descaler is a quick and safe limescale remover for effortless cleaning of urinals. What’s more, this highly concentrated disinfectant is very cost-effective – it dilutes up to 1:50 parts water (QAP 50 standards).
Also descale cleans, emulsifies and removes grease, body fats, oils, soap scum and mould build up from baths, sinks, showers, chrome fittings, ceramic tiles and work surfaces. It’s safe to use on stainless steel and even removes algae and slime from swimming pool surrounds!
With Descale you can eliminate the need for several different cleaning products – saving time, simplifying storage and helping eliminate user errors.
Advantages And Benefits
- Non-hazardous, eco-friendly toilet descaler
- Thick, clinging action for long-term protection
- Clean all toilets and washroom surfaces
- Effective - QAP 50 Kills bacteria and sanitises surfaces
- Safe on chrome
- Concentrated and highly dilutable
- Natural perfume oils give a fresh, clean atmosphere
- Kills germs effectively
- Removes bad odours at source
- Removes limescale quickly and efficiently
- One product and many uses saves you money, reduces storage needs and can cut employee errors
APT Descale is the essential limescale remover and toilet bowl cleaner for use in all toilets, shower rooms and washrooms for schools, colleges, nursing homes, hospitals, leisure centres, swimming pools, sports centres and more...
Directions: How To Remove Limescale From Toilets
Spray or pour onto soiled surfaces. Leave for a few minutes contact time, then rinse with water. For limescale deposits use neat or dilute with up to 10 parts water and leave to work (agitation with a brush will help remove stubborn stains). For mopping, scrubbing and body fat removal, dilute up to 25 parts water. For light duty cleaning of and to preserve hygienic conditions dilute up to 50 parts water.
- Meets applicable EU/BS standards
- Biodegradeable toilet descaler
- Highly concentrated
- Not tested on animals
- For your peace of mind, Descale doesn’t contain any hazardous phosphates, enzymes, optical and chemical bleaches, strong Hydrochloric or Phosphoric acids, sodium salts or dangerous solvents
Safety, Storage And Handling
Because Descale is an all-in-one product you may be able to lower your storage costs. For more safety, storage and handling information, please contact us.