What is Aluminium Cleaner, Degreaser & Decarboniser?
Metasoak is a versatile non-caustic alkaline metal cleaner, degreaser and decarboniser. We designed it specifically for cleaning aluminium and to degrease and emulsify surface build up in the engineering industries. It is widely used where soil loading is high and where a manual dip tank, manual or automatic parts washer and ultrosonic cleaning systems are available.
Metasoak contains effective ferrous and non-ferrous metal corrosion inhibition systems, combined with low-foaming properties for maximum oil and carbon removal in the aluminium cleaning process and for carb cleaning. Our non-caustic formula is completely safe to use on:
• aluminium parts
• most metal and alloy components
• parts that are sensitive to caustic-based degreasing products
Ideal for ultrasonic cleaning, this parts washer fluid rapidly removes heavy build up during parts cleaning operations. Without doubt one of the best aluminium cleaners for for use in parts washers.
• low foaming
• Non-caustic formula
• Rapidly biodegradable
• Contains effective ferrous and non-ferrous metal corrosion inhibition systems
Advantages and benefits
• A safe, aqueous degreaser, cleaner and decarboniser
• Fast-working formulation saves you time and money
• Versatility - many uses in the engineering and food industries
• Part washer system - the perfect parts cleaner
• Effectiveness - low foaming ensures maximium cleaning and degreasing
• Powerful - Metasoak removes the toughest carbon and oil deposits
• Safety - it is environmentally friendly and rapidly biodegradable
Common Applications of Metasoak Non-caustic Aluminium Cleaner
Metasoak is suitable for use on most ferrous and non-ferrous metals. In particular, its non-caustic properties make it particularly suitable for cleaning aluminium, degreasing and decarbonising as it removes all fats, oils, greases, carbon deposits and grime. In engineering, road and rail transport sectors its uses include the following:
• Decarbonise valves and other metal engine parts
• Stripping coatings
• Removing waxes
• Effectively pre-treating metal ready for new coatings
Directions For Use
Metasoak is a water based degreaser that is ideal for removing all tenacious grease, carbonised deposits and heavy residue build up from or metal including aluminium; glass, painted and plastic components. Use cold or hot up to 70oC and dilute in the tank with up to 60 part water for most ultrasonic cleaning operations to achieve maximum results.
For more information on how to clean aluminum see our YouTube channel –
Use in a welded mild steel tank with a close fitting lid. Dilute to between1:30 and 1:10 depending on soil loading. For the removal of stubborn soils such as carbon on aluminium blocks and baking trays for example, use at a temperature of 85ºC; a soak time of 2 hours may be necessary. Rinse with clean water.
Spray Washers - Use at between 1:100 to 1:20 depending on soil loading. Temperature operation should be 70-90ºC. A rinse stage is required with Metasoak.
Safety, storage and handling
Because Metasoak is a multi-use all-in-one non-caustic degreasing product you may be able to lower your storage costs.
For more safety, storage and handling information, please contact us.
Buy Metasoak aluminium cleaner online now or if you need to speak to APT experts to discover more about how to clean aluminum call 01495 308 048 now.