Coolcut Cutting Oil
Increased expenditure on machine tools? More items failing quality control inspection? All this adds up to more stress for you. There is a simple solution to your problems - Professional Coolcut Cutting Fluid.
What is Coolcut Cutting Fluid?
Put simply, it is the best water miscible cutting fluid on the market as it is manufactured from the highest quality raw materials. The powerful surfactants ensure optimal dispersion of the cutting fluid when it is added to water, thus ensuring that maximum efficiency is always achieved.
The detergents lower surface tension so swarf and chips are washed away rapidly, leaving the surface free of machining debris.
Coolcut is designed to have excellent lubrication properties meaning that, particularly during low speed machining operations, the tooling is less likely to suffer from galling or seizure enabling a better finish to be achieved.
Its excellent lubricating properties mean less friction and therefore less energy is wasted saving you money.
The main point of a cutting fluid is to make sure that heat generated during the machining process is dispersed quickly and efficiently. If machine tooling overheats, it wears out faster as its hardness and resistance to abrasion is reduced. If the work overheats, it will expand so if you are machining to fine tolerances, accuracy will be compromised.
Who should buy Coolcut Cutting Oil
Engineering firms using the following manufacturing techniques on both ferrous and non-ferrous materials:
Coolcut is also be used as a concrete mould release agent .
Key properties of Coolcut Cutting Oil
- Mild odour so your machine operators will benefit from a more pleasant working environment improving productivity
- High thermal conductivity which will mean that tooling and work will remain at a lower temperature
- Excellent lubricating properties to maximise efficiency, reducing your overheads for energy and replacement tooling
- High flash point so is safe to use in an engineering environment
- Low viscosity so that it drains freely from the tooling, work and debris, less cutting fluid wasted means lower costs for you
- Stable against oxidation and contains additives which inhibit the growth of bacteria and fungi meaning you need to replace it less frequently with the benefit of lower overheads
- Offers corrosion protection to the newly cut surfaces
How do I use Coolcut cutting oil?
Recommended dilution of product is 1: 20 to 1: 80 dependent on material and operation.
Buy Coolcut Cutting Oil online now or talk to us on 01495 308048 with any queries or for further information - our machine cutting fluid experts are waiting for your call!