What is Bio Wash Dishwasher Detergent?
It is a highly concentrated, low foaming blend of the best detergents and enhanced tannin stain removers. Bio Wash has added water softeners which makes it suitable for use in both hard or soft water areas.
Bio-Wash commercial dishwasher liquid is a premium product that is suitable for all automatic commercial crockery, glass and cutlery washing machines. Use Bio-Wash in conjunction with Final Rinse for outstanding smear-free results.
Who needs Bio Wash?
Anyone who is responsible for the management of catering will benefit from this premium quality automatic dishwasher detergent.
It is the essential machine dish washing liquid for the following places:
- care and nursing homes
- kitchens and factory canteens
- food preparation companies
- schools and colleges
What Does Bio Wash Do?
In addition to deep-cleaning crockery, utensils and glassware, regular use of Bio-Wash commercial dishwasher detergent also helps to prevent limescale build up inside your dish washing machine, therefore reducing the need to descale your machines as often.
The enhanced tannin removers help remove those stubborn stains that other inferior quality products leave behind.
Bio Wash can also be used to periodically clean your dishwashing machine.
Features And Benefits
- Phosphate free - kinder to the environment, helping you to comply with environmental regulations
- Built-in water softeners - reduce the build up of dishwasher limescale reducing the need to purchase a separate descaler and saving on your cleaning budget
- Highly concentrated - economical in use so you will save on buying admin costs as less frequent ordering will be required
- Powerful surfactant blend - ensures excellent wetting and emulsification for efficient and thorough removal of grease and food residues
Buy your Bio Wash machine dishwasher detergent online now or talk to APT's cleaning and catering hygiene experts for further advice and help.