Drain blockages can appear anywhere at your premises - the canteen, toilets, car park drains ... but with instant-action Clearvex, drain clearing is easy.
Why should you buy Clearvex acid based drain unblocker?
Clearvex is tried and trusted. Its proven-to-work formula is used in the public sector and by many industries and healthcare organisations including:
- education facilities
- leisure and sports clubs
- engineering works
- local authorities
- health trusts
- nursing and care homes
It is popular because it is highly concentrated so you benefit from its fast acting and economical action.
Buy Clearvex drain unblocker now to ensure that your business does not suffer from blocked drains.
What is Clearvex drain unblocker?
Clearvex is a concentrated industrial strength drain unblocker that is based on sulphuric acid. You will find storage and use of Clearvex much simpler than your existing product thanks to its convenient sized and ergonomically designed packs.
What can you clear using Clearvex drain unblocker?
- grease and fats
- protein based blockages e.g. hair
- all types of paper
- rags and cloth
- limescale and descaling pipework
Features and Benefits
- Simple to use - just pour and leave so maintenance crews are not occupied with cleaning drains for more than a few minutes
- Breaks down a wide range of materials that cause drain blockages so you only need to stock a single product
- Concentrated liquid therefore fast acting and economical saving time and money
- Takes up less room than traditional drain cleaners reducing your storage requirements
- Convenient sized containers make it easy for your maintenance team to transport it to where it is needed
- Pours directly from the container, no mixing before use - you benefit from less waste and your staff benefit from greater safety
How do I clear a drain blockage using Clearvex concentrated acid drain cleaner?
Wear appropriate acid-resistant protection for skin and eyes.
Remove excess water from sink or drain using a ladle or siphon. Pour the correct dosage slowly and carefully without splash or spillage:
SINK DRAINS: 1/4 Litre
URINALS: 1/2 Litre
MAIN DRAINS: 1 Litre
Allow Clearvex to stand for at least 5 to 10 minutes. Then add approximately twice the amount of cold water. N.B. This will generate heat and possibly turbulence so do not lean over drain during the process. Wait a further 5 to 10 minutes and flush clean with cold water.
TOILETS AND U-BENDS: Apply through a length of plastic hose fitted with a funnel. Push the tubing up to the blockage and apply directly via the funnel.
So keep your company's drains flowing freely, buy Clearvex acidic drain unblocker liquid online now or talk to our experts on 01495 308048 for free help and advice about using this powerful and efficient product.