Best Antibacterial Hand Wash
Germ Free is an antibacterial hand wash which has added bactericides to help in the fight against enveloped diseases like the current outbreak. The bactericide has been tested against both gram+ and gram- bacteria and kills 99.99% of germs.
Since it is intended for frequent use, it gentle on the skin as it contains emollients to help to keep skin stay moist and thus prevent it from cracking.
Germ Free Is Known As The Best Antibacterial Hand Wash UK And Used In Hospitals
- Active powerful bactericide - kills all gram+ and gram- bacteria
- Non perfumed - can be used in food preparation areas
- Concentrated - economical in use
- Biodegradable - kind to the environment
- Contains emollients - helps keep skin soft and supple
- Prevents skin cracking, reducing potential infection
- Used for frequent hand washing in hygiene conscious areas such as NHS hospitals including all medical establishments, care homes and sterile units as well as food processing and manufacturing.
Who Should Use Germ Free Antibacterial Hand Wash?
Everyone who works in a medical field, food handling preparation areas and those that have a responsibility to maintain a high degree of personnel cleanliness.
Using this antibacterial hand soap with correct and regular hand washing will help to reduce risk of infections and cross contamination in the following areas:
- medical practices
- care and nursing homes
- dental practices
- food processing plants
- other catering environments
How Can I Make Sure That My Hands Are Germ Free?
Apply a small amount of hand soap to the palm of your hand. Gently rub in to ensure you massage and cover all hands and wrist area. The space between the fingers and under/around the fingernails require particular attention as they are potential areas where bacteria can grow and flourish. Continue rubbing for up to 1 minute and then rinse with clean water to remove all soap residue. It can be used by single application or through many types of dispensers.
It is critical that we take hand washing seriously to help reduce the spread of infectious diseases, so a superior antibacterial hand wash used in hospitals is a great way to protect yourself and your colleagues.
You can call APT's Hygiene Experts for any advice or help.
For further advice on hand washing - www.cdc.gov/handwashing/why-handwashing.html