Viro Kill Concentrate - Proven highly effective against Coronavirus
Viro-Kill Super Concentrated has been conforms to BS EN14476, EN1276 and EN13697 the British and European Suspension test for bactericidal activity against organisms Staphylococcus aureus, Enterococcus hirae, Pseudomonas aeruginosa & Escherichia coli.
With the recent Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) outbreak, it is now more imperative than ever to disinfect; disinfection is a critical process in all industries, particularly those that process, handle, prepare and sell food products. Failure to disinfect leads to spoilage but more importantly, the risks to human and animal health can be very serious, even fatal.
Contains only materials which are classified as "readily biodegradable" The preparation can therefore claim to be biodegradable with favourable ecological profile.
Anti viral disinfectants - Surface Sanitisers -
Advantages and Benefits
- Viro-Kill is mildly alkaline and therefore much safer and easier to use than harsh biocides such as sodium hypochlorite, per-acetic acid and iodophors.
- A broad spectrum of activity kills Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria.
- Food Safe - Low Odour - Free-Rinsing, safer and easier to use than harsh biocides.
- Professional grade, a terminal cleaner and disinfectant high concentrated formula.
- Is tolerant of hard water and biodegradable
- A new scientific formula - Viro-Kill is based on an amphoteric surfactant making it safe to use around plant and equipment, whilst at the same time being safe for operatives.
Best anti viral Fogging machine disinfectants-
Viro-Kill can be used through a Fogger at 2% as being effective against an enveloped virus like the current Coronavirus (now officially designated as COVID-19). Fogging should not be done when there are any animals or humans in the vicinity.
APT Fogging Decontamination Service
Viro-Kill can be used for spray wiping, mopping through cleaning equipment including floor scrubbers and pressure washers. Most hard and soft surfaces to clean, disinfect and sanitise.
It has been specifically designed for routine sanitising in commercial, industrial and retail buildings to include schools, hospitals, surgeries, nursing homes, offices, theatres and sports facilities, airports etc.
Safe to use in food processing, kitchens, food transportation and all types agricultural situations.
- Dilute 1 part to 10 parts hot water for heavy soilage, fat and grease
- Dilute 1 part to 50 parts water for ingrained dirt and disinfection
- Dilute 1 part to 100 parts water for mopping, general light cleaning and sanitising
Mop, scrub, trigger spray or pressure wash with Viro-Kill. Wipe clean or rinse away with clean water.
Safety, Storage and Handling
After use ensure the lid is tightly fitted. Store in cool conditions away from direct sources of heat. Avoid extreme temperature. Do not allow to freeze. Keep out of reach of children.
YOUR IN SAFE HANDS - APT have 30 years’ experience in Infection Control and have a consultant chemist within the organisation, so please feel free to call or email us with your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out which products are right for your applications, we’re here to help.