Antibacterial Liquid Soap
Germ Free is an antibacterial liquid hand soap which has added bactericides to help in the fight against enveloped viruses Kills 99.9% of all germs
The bactericide has been tested against both gram+ and gram- bacteria and kills 99.99% of germs.
Since it is intended for frequent use, it contains emollients which help to keep skin moist. It provides a creamy rich lather which is gentle on the skin.
Who should use Germ Free Antibacterial Hand Cleaner?
Everyone who works in a medical field, food handling preparation areas and those that have a responsibility to maintain a high degree of personnel cleanliness.
Using this antibacterial hand wash with correct and regular hand washing will help to reduce the risk of infections and cross-contamination in the following areas:
- medical practices
- care and nursing homes
- dental practices
- food processing plants
- other catering environment
Advantages and Benefits
- is perfect and quickly builds to a rich lather
- Active powerful bactericide - kills the vast majority of bacteria leaving hands thoroughly clean
- Non perfumed - can be used in food preparation areas
- Concentrated - economical in use
- Biodegradable - kind to the environment
- Contains emollients - helps keep skin soft and supple
- Prevents skin cracking, reducing potential infection
- Used for frequent hand washing in hygiene conscious areas such as NHS hospitals including all medical establishments, care homes and sterile units as well as food processing and manufacturing.
How can I make sure that my hands are germ-free?
Apply a small amount of cleaning lotion to the palm of your hand. Gently rub in to ensure you massage and cover all hands and wrist area. The space between the fingers and under/around the fingernails require particular attention as they are potential areas where bacteria can grow and flourish. Continue rubbing for up to 1 minute and then rinse with clean water to remove all soap residue.
Antibacterial rich lathering liquid hand soap for dispensers
It can be used by a single application or through many types of dispensers. ideal to refill liquid soap dispensers
It is critical that we take hand washing seriously to help reduce the spread of infectious diseases.
- We have an Emergency Planning Procedure Guide in place. Please contact us for this guide.
You can call APT's hygiene experts on 01495 308048 for any advice or help.
For further advice on hand washing - https://www.cdc.gov/handwashing/why-handwashing.html