Liquid Antibacterial Soap
Germ Free is an liquid antibacterial soap which has added bactericides to help in the fight against enveloped viruses. Kills 99.9% of all germs. It is a professional, hospital grade alcohol free antibacterial hand soap.
Essential for everyone who works in a medical field, food handling preparation areas and those that have a responsibility to maintain a high degree of personnel cleanliness. Used for frequent hand washing, it provides a creamy rich lather which is gentle on the skin.
Best Antibactericidal Hand Wash
The biocidal active is Chlorhexidine digluconate. This has low toxicity, low irritancy and low allergic reactions. Present at 10,000 ppm in the product which is sufficient for biocidal effectiveness even if the product is diluted slightly during the hand washing process.
What is the best Liquid Antibacterial Soap?
Using this antibacterial liquid hand soap with correct and regular hand washing will help to reduce the risk of infections and cross-contamination in the following areas:
- medical practices
- care and nursing homes
- dental practices
- schools, universities
- food processing plants
Many Benefits of Antibacterial Hand Wash
- Active powerful bactericides
- Alcohol Free
- Non-perfumed - used in food preparation areas
- Concentrated - economical in use
- Biodegradable - kind to the environment
- Contains emollients - helps keep skin soft and supple
- Prevents skin cracking, reducing potential infection
- Used for frequent hand washing in hygiene conscious areas such as NHS hospitals including all medical establishments, care homes and sterile units as well as food processing and manufacturing.
Germ Free is available in bulk hand wash refill as a antibacterial hand wash 5L
It can be used by single application or through as a hand wash refill in hand wash dispensers.
How can I make sure that my hands are germ-free?
Apply a small amount of cleaning lotion to the palm of your hand. Gently rub in to ensure you massage and cover all hands and wrist area. The space between the fingers and under/around the fingernails require particular attention as they are potential areas where bacteria can grow and flourish. Continue rubbing for up to 1 minute and then rinse with clean water to remove all soap residue.
- We have an Emergency Planning Procedure Guide in place. Please contact us for this guide.
You can call APT's hygiene experts on 01495 308048 for any advice or help.
For further advice on hand washing and the best antibacterial hand wash- https://www.cdc.gov/handwashing/why-handwashing.html