View Full Description
✔ Invisible coating - does not change the nature or natural colour of most substrates.
✔ Permeable – allows the substrate to breathe.
✔ Provides a permanent and long lasting protection.
✔ Easy graffiti removal, simply using hot water under moderate pressure.
✔ Silicone free.
✔ Completely biodegradable.
✔ Reversible with hot water.
✔ Available in matt or gloss finish.
Offers excellent long term protection against graffiti and poster vandalism. This unique coating system can be used on a wide range of clean, prepared, rough or smooth surfaces. It retains the appearance and aesthetics of the original surface. Can be used on all outdoor masonry surfaces where sacrificial invisible long-term protection is required.
ANTI GRAFFITI COATING is a permeable (allows the surfaces to breathe) and fully reversible water-based crystalline micro wax coating suitable for all masonry surfaces and most porous surfaces. It is a permanent protection method.
ANTI GRAFFITI COATING helps prevent penetration of atmospheric pollutants into the substrate and eases subsequent cleaning. Makes fly posters easy to remove. Posters simply peel off and graffiti can be removed quickly and easily with water or water with a mild detergent such as APT’s Powermax 2020.
Advantages And Benefits
- Invisible coating - does not change the nature or natural colour of most substrates.
- Permeable - allows the substrate to breathe.
- Long-lasting protection.
- Easy graffiti removal, simply using hot water under moderate pressure.
- Silicone free.
- Completely biodegradable.
- Reversible with hot water.
- Available in matt or gloss finish.
- Protect surrounding surfaces and beware of wind drift.
- Do not apply if the average 24 hour temperature has been or is going to be below 5°C.
How To Use Anti Graffiti Coating
- Clean the surface carefully.
- Apply to a visibly dry surface.
- Mix Stir well before use.
- Do not thin.
- Apply with a brush or low compression sprayer until the surface is saturated, spraying is quickest and provides the best finish.
- Can be applied to slightly damp surfaces (re-protection).
- Two coats are normally required, preferably with 4 hours drying time between each coat.
- Do not apply if the average 24 hour temperature has been below 5°C
Safety, Storage & Handling Information
Not classified as hazardous. Always employ the good working practice. Always refer to the material safety data sheet before use. Store in ambient temperature not below 5°C.
ANTI-GRAFFITI COATING may be stored for up to 1 year in a tightly sealed, unopened container and in a frost free environment.
ANTI-GRAFFITI PAINT - Made In The UK
Please contact our experts of 30 years on 0800 0723 773 for further information or advice.