Non-Caustic -Metal Cleaner and Degreaser
Metasoak is a heavy duty non-caustic alkaline metal cleaner, degreaser and decarboniser. We designed it specifically for safe cleaning of aluminum parts and to degrease or remove carbon build up from alloy metal parts and components.
Metasoak is part of the highly concentrated range of degreaser fluids it quickly emulsifies unwanted surface build up and soiling. It is widely used where soil loading is high and where cleaning and degreaser processing includes:
- Manual dips soak tank degreasing
- Spray parts washer degreaser
- Tunnel parts cleaner
- Automatic and manual parts washer cleaner or ultrasonic tank cleaning fluid systems
Metasoak is a concentrated water based degreaser and contains effective ferrous and non-ferrous metal corrosion inhibition systems, combined with low-foaming properties for maximum oil and carbon removal in the aluminum cleaning process and for carb cleaning. Our non-caustic formula is completely safe to use on aluminum parts and most metal and alloy components and parts that are sensitive to caustic-based degreasing products.
Ideal as an ultrasonic cleaning, parts washer fluid it rapidly removes heavy build up during parts cleaning operations. Without doubt one of the best aluminum cleaners for parts washers and CIP cleaner operations.
- Decarbonise valves and other metal engine parts
- Removing baked carbonised deposits from food stuffs, grease, fats and waxes
- Stripping coatings
- Effective for pre-treating metal ready for new applied coatings
Advantages and Benefits - Concentrated degreasing Detergent
Strong Alkaline Degreaser -
- A safe, aqueous degreaser, cleaner and de-carboniser
- Fast-working concentrated formulation saves you time and money
- Versatility – many uses in the engineering and food industries
- Part washer system - the perfect parts cleaner
- Effectiveness – low foaming ensures maximum cleaning and degreasing
- Power – Metasoak removes the toughest carbon and oil deposits
- Safety – it is environmentally friendly and rapidly biodegradable
- Low foaming aluminum cleaner
- Rapidly biodegradable non-caustic degreaser formula
- Highly effective ferrous and non-ferrous metal corrosion inhibition systems
Metasoak is suitable for cleaning aluminum, degreasing and decarbonising in the food processing, engineering, remanufacturing, road and rail transport sectors. Metasoak is a very effective professional decarboniser Ideal for removing all tenacious grease, carbonized deposits and heavy residue build up from metal including aluminium, glass, metal and plastic components.
How to clean aluminium parts and metal surfaces
Dilute Metasoak with the required amount of water hot or cold usually around 50 parts water for your cleaning or degreasing process allow to work for between 5 -20 minute contact and cycles times depending on task.
For manual cleaning and degreasing: apply to surface agitate where required and rinse thoroughly with clean water to remove all residues
Can be used either cold or hot up to 70c for optimum cleaning and decarbonising
Typical Dilution Rates
For Automated Cleaning Systems, metals, aluminium parts cleaner and service components and CIP cleaning:
Dilute Metasoak to the required amount usually around 50 parts water for your cleaning or degreasing process.
Note: Use cold or hot up to 70c for optimum cleaning, allow to work for between 5 -15 minute cycles. Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
Decarbonising - Removing carbonised deposits as above for engine parts, fat fryer and food processing. When used as an Ultrasonic tank cleaner up to 60 part water for most industrial cleaning and degreasing operations to achieve maximum results run cycles between 3 and 8 minutes.
Note: do not allow Metasoak to dry out on surface without rinsing.
For more information on how to clean or degrease any hard surface please call one of our specialists who can help and guide you with choosing the right degreaser for your application.
Email us with your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us now on 01495 308048 #aluminiumcleaner
Maybe the job is too big or complicated for your internal staff or contractors , why not give our sister company a call -
Commercial cleaning contractors
www.apt-icc.co.uk/CommercialCleaningServices.aspx to see how we can help you with your next industrial deep cleaning project.