Supreme Cleaner 70 sanitising spray is a fast-acting alcohol anti-bacterial cleaner, scientifically designed to use on a wide spectrum of pathogens. With WHO authority recommendations and conforming to BS EN1276, it can safely be used on hard surfaces to help combat viruses and bacteria.
The rapid kill rate formula of the disinfectant spray, works quickly against enveloped viruses and is highly effective against: HBV/HIV, Hepatitis B, Herpes simplex, Rota Virus, Bovine and H1N1 Avian influenza.
Alcohol Surface Spray Cleaner
- Mobile service engineers and front-line workers whilst at client's premises.
- Perfect for trains, aeroplanes, buses, ambulances, mobile stations and the motor industry in general
- Use in hospitals, medical care centres, offices, call centres, clean room facilities, education establishment, sports centres, and anywhere needing a clinical clean.
Alcohol Spray for cleaning
Supreme Cleaner 70 is used to clean and disinfect handles, cupboards, handrails, trolleys, worktops, hard seating, washroom sinks and toilet seats etc. It is food safe, fragrance free and non-tainting making it the best product to use kitchens and food preparation areas.
Isopropyl Alcohol Spray
How to Use
- Easy-to-use antibacterial surface cleaner simply spray on and wipe off formula that will kill 99.9% bacteria in just 30 seconds.
- Spray directly on to surfaces and wipe with paper. Leave to quickly dry off.
- Alternatively, spray onto cloth or paper towel to wipe sensitive surfaces and equipment such as telephone, keyboards, computer exteriors.
- For best results leave for up to 1 minute contact time.
Warning: DO NOT spray alcohol sanitising spray in to open or live electrical components venting outlets.
- We have an Emergency Planning Procedure Guide in place. Please contact us for this guide.