APT Alcohol Spray Cleaner
Alcohol spray for cleaning is one of the most versatile ways to combat viruses and bacteria on hard surfaces. The World Health Organization (WHO) recommends that surfaces are disinfected with at least 70% alcohol spray disinfectant.
Why Use Rubbing Alcohol Spray?
Isopropyl alcohol is widely used as a disinfectant in hospitals, classrooms, pharmaceuticals, and manufacturing environments where cleaning and disinfecting is vital. Solutions from 60% and up are rapidly antimicrobial and they kill bacteria, viruses, and fungi.
At 70%, isopropyl alcohol spray is highly effective and can be used as a disinfectant or general cleaner - higher concentrations are not necessary. Besides at 70%, it is less flammable, more cost-effective, and it gets the job done!
Effectiveness Of Supreme Clean 70 Alcohol Spray Disinfectant
APT Supreme Clean 70 is a 70% alcohol-based medical-grade antibacterial sanitiser. As suppliers to the NHS and other public and private organizations, at APT we have been developing antiviral and antibacterial disinfectants for over 30 years now. Supreme Clean 70 is manufactured in the UK and is an odour free formula that is both food safe and non-tainting.
Supreme Cleaner 70 is scientifically designed according to recommendations made by WHO and it kills a wide spectrum of pathogens. We also strictly adhere to the BS EN1276 regulations for disinfectants. The alcohol content of 70% works rapidly to kill enveloped viruses. These include the new virus SARS -CoV, but also HBV/HIV, Hepatitis B, Herpes simplex, Rota Virus, Bovine, and H1N1 Avian influenza.
Isopropyl alcohol spray kills 99.99% of known pathogens and harmful microorganisms. It effectively reduces the chance of spreading viruses and bacteria in every type of environment.
Which Environments Can Isopropyl Alcohol Spray Be Used In?
- Mobile service engineers, sales reps, and other people who move around can use it to ensure that surfaces they touch are disinfected first.
- Frontline workers can keep working surfaces, and their equipment clean.
- The transport industry in general, including trains airplanes, buses, and taxis all need to wipe down seats, handles, ticket machines, handrails, etc.
- Offices, call centers, educational facilities, sports centers, and cafeterias can disinfect tables, desks, chairs, hard seating, and equipment.
- Retail businesses can sanitize all surfaces, shopping trolleys, hands, hard surfaces, etc.
- Kitchens in all types of establishments can use it to clean surfaces, cupboards, and food preparation areas. Rubbing alcohol spray is food safe, fragrance-free, and non-tainting.
- Medical facilities and hospitals use isopropyl alcohol spray as a surface disinfectant for various items used on patients like thermometers, scissors, etc. They also use it on hard surfaces in surgeries, seating, and reception areas.
- Finally, all the above establishments use alcohol spray for cleaning restrooms and bathrooms. It can be used to clean tiles, showers, toilet seats, washbasins, handles, and bathroom accessories.
How To Use Alcohol Spray For Cleaning?
APT Supreme Clean 70 is in an easy, ready to use formula. The antibacterial surface cleaner is simply sprayed onto the surface to be cleaned and then wiped off. It kills 99.9% of all know bacteria within 30 seconds.
Follow these three easy steps:
- Spray directly onto the surface to be cleaned.
- Wipe off with a paper towel.
- Allow the recommended drying time.
To wipe sensitive surfaces and equipment:
- Spray the alcohol spray disinfectant onto a clean cloth or paper towel.
- Wipe sensitive surfaces like computers, keyboards, telephones clean.
- For the best results, leave for 1 minute before using the cleaned items.
Alcohol sanitising spray should not be sprayed into live electrical components or air venting outlets. Stick to the recommended drying time to ensure surfaces are safe to use.
Available Sizes Of Alcohol Spray And Disinfectant
Supreme Clean 70 is a rubbing alcohol spray conveniently available in bulk packaging for economy and convenience. Buy it in 12 x 750 ml spray bottles, 12 x 1 litre bottles or 4 x 5 Litres.