Alcohol Hand Sanitiser Gel
Steri Gel is APT's alcohol hand sanitiser gel contains a scientific blend of bactericides to kill enveloped viruses. This alcohol sanitiser gel is based on 70% alcohol, it is a water free non-rinse formula. Steri Gel also combats the risk of cross contamination while leaving a residual biocide for maximum cleanliness.
The unique formula of Steri Gel has specialised skin emolients to protect the hands from drying out which is essential when the hand gel is being used mulitple times throughout the day.
The Benefits Of Alcohol Sanitiser Gel
- Surgical grade
- BS EN 1276 and EN1500 compliant
- Kills all gram+ and gram- bacteria
- Odourless formula - safe for use in food manufacturing
- Highly active residual bactericide for continued protection
- Fast drying
- Easy spread formula does not stick to the hands
- No strong ammonia
- Skin emolients - protect the most sensitive skin
- Multipurpose - can be used for hard surfaces
- United Kingdom manufactured
Essential Use For Alcohol Sanitiser Gel
Because of its properties and performance, Steri Gel alcohol hand sanitiser gel is the first line of defence for front line staff working in the field and is essential in nursing homes, food processing, kitchens, transport as well as hospitals to comply with health and safety standards. It is also widely used in retail and offices.
Safety, Storage And Handling
Steri Gel can be used through dispensing equipment without the need of water or rinsing.
Below is a link to the latest WHO report (ethanol alcohol base)