Hand Sanitiser 5L
APT's Steri Gel formula contains the highest bactericidal sanitising properties to kill 99.999% of all germs. 70% alcohol as recommended by WHO and Government Health Organisation for hand sanitation.
A scientific blend of bactericides and skin conditioners in an alcohol base. It is a water free, non-rinse formula that contains mild skin-conditioners to allow frequent use without drying or damaging skin.
Steri Gel hand sanitiser combats the risk of cross contamination while leaving a residual biocide for maximum cleanliness.
Benefits Of Antibacterial Hand Cleaners UK
- Surgical grade rinse free hand sanitiser
- Manufactured in the United Kingdom
- Steri Gel kills all gram+ and gram- bacteria
- Safe to use in food production areas
- Highly active residual bactericide for continued protection
- Fast drying with immediate hand sanitisation
- Skin conditioners protect sensitive skin
Antibacterial Hand Sanitiser
- The amount dispensed is controlled, reducing in-use costs
- It quickly spreads across and into all areas of the hands evenly
- Used to sanitise hard surfaces, trolleys, carts, handles, petrol pumps etc
- Refillable containers helps reduce environmental impact
Because of its properties and performance, Steri Gel alcohol hand sanitiser is the first line of defence for front line staff working in the field.
Steri Gel hand sanitiser is essential in hospitals, nursing homes, kitchens, food processing and transport to comply with health and safety standards. It is also widely used in offices and retail.
Steri Gel is perfect for hand sanitation. It is also used on hard surfaces and equipment to sanitise phones, trolleys, petrol pumps and door handles etc.
70-80% Alcohol Hand Sanitiser 5L - Safety, Storage and Handling
Steri Gel can be used through dispensing equipment without the need of water or rinsing.
In order to meet the unprecedented demand of raw materials in the UK we are now blending both isopropyl and ethanol alcohols to manufacture this product. Please be assured the finished alcohol levels will remain at 70% Alcohol as specified by WHO and ECHA Europe updated guideline report.
A solution of ethanol alcohol will kill enveloped viruses within 30s at strengths as low as 42.6% w/w.
Below is a link to the latest WHO report (ethanol alcohol base)
Due to a nationwide shortage of plastic packaging components, we can no longer guarantee that every bottle will have a pump dispenser. Flip caps will, however be included. Please be assured that we are doing our utmost to resolve this issue whilst helping to serve the NHS and other first line services.