Alcohol Hand Sanitiser 500ml
APT's Steri San Alcohol Hand Sanitiser 500ml is a hospital grade formula that contains the highest grade sanitising properties. A unique hand sanitiser in 500ml kills 99.999% of all germs and enveloped viruses. 70% alcohol is the recommended requirements by WHO and Government Health Organisation for hand sanitation.
This hand sanitiser 500ml can also be used as a surface sanitiser as it is in liquid foam making it easy to spray onto surfaces or paper towel.
Advantages Of Using A Scientific Hand Sanitiser 500ml
- Surgical grade rinse free hand sanitiser
- Kills all gram+ and gram- bacteria
- Skin conditioners protect sensitive skin
- Highly active residual bactericide for continued protection
- Odourless formula safe to use in food production areas
- Fast drying with immediate hand sanitisation
- The amount dispensed is controlled, reducing in-use costs
- It quickly spreads across and into all areas of the hands evenly
- Refillable containers helps reduce environmental impact
Manufactured in the United Kingdom
Steri San is used as the first line of defence and is essential in hospitals, nursing homes, kitchens, food processing and transport to comply with health and safety standards. It is also widely used in offices and retail.
Steri San is one of the best hand sanitisers in 500ml to use through dispeners as it does not clog the unit and also easy to dispense.
Because of its liquid formula, Steri San can also be used on hard surfaces and equipment to sanitise phones, trolleys, petrol pumps and door handles etc.
Pack Size: Alcohol Hand Sanitiser 500ml
Call 0800 0723 773 & SAVE
Below is a link to the latest WHO report (ethanol alcohol base)