Sanix Alcohol Free Hand Sanitiser
APT have develop a specially formulated a 100% alcohol free hand sanitiser that is designed for people who use it frequently, especially young children, and those who prefer not to use alcohol-based sanitisers for religious reasons. The use of Sanix Hand Sanitiser ensures you are protected wherever you go.
- Effective against all enveloped viruses
- Kills 99.99% of bacteria within 30 seconds
- European Standard BS EN 14476, BS EN 13697 & BS EN 1276
- Protects for up to 6 hours of advanced barrier technology
- Biodegradable and non-toxic- Free of Triclosan and Bleach
- Manufactured in Britain under ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 14001:2015
- Fully recyclable and environmentally friendly packaging
Sanix Liquid - Highly Effective Antibacterial Hand Sanitiser
The unique formulation of Sanix forms an antimicrobial coating because of its complex polymeric biocidal action. This extends the viral and bacterial protection for up to 6 hours, even when dry. Derived primarily from vegetable bactericides and foaming agents with effective biocides, the special formulation of Sanix effectively eliminates unwanted bacteria from the skin.
Sanix is an aqueous solution ready to use for the disinfection and sanitization of hands and surfaces.
Benefits Of Antibacterial Hand Sanitiser
- Soft and gentle on the skin, even with frequent use
- Odourless and non-tainting
- Safe to use by children and those wanting to avoid alcohol-based products
- Reduces cross infection and protects for up to 6 hours
How To Use
Apply to hands, massage gently, and allow to dry.
Sanix Liquid - Dual Purpose Also Used As A Surface Sanitiser
The unique formula of Sanix Liquid allows it to be highly efficient when it binds to surfaces. After application on hard surfaces, it offers 24-hour ongoing protection against bacteria and viruses.
* Please note, this is subjective and dependent on how clean the surface is on the application of the sanitiser, its level of contamination, and the chemicals used to clean surfaces and hands. However, we have test data to support the length of time Sanix remains active.
How to Use - Pump some of the product on a clean cloth. Apply and leave to act for 5 minutes. Wipe away IF REQUIRED with a damp cloth, sponge, or a dry paper towel.
Sanix Liquid Antibacterial Hand Sanitiser UK Is Used In The Following Organization:
- Educational facilities
- Medical facilities, including dental practices
- Food production facilities
- Religious organizations
Availability Of Sanix Liquid Hand Sanitiser
Its consistency allows it to be dispensed via wall/floor dispensers or lotion and hand pumps.
Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse immediately with clean warm water if this happens. Always store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
For wholesale alcohol free hand sanitiser (Sanix) please call 01495 308048 or go to www.aptcommercialchemicals.co.uk/wholesale-enquiry