Acrypol+ - the highly durable - roof repair product
If you require an alternative to a bitumen based roof repair, Acrypol+ is the one for you. There is no need for you to wait until the failed roof is dry to apply Acrypol+, it adheres and cures even on damp surfaces, saving you an annoying wait of several days until the weather clears up and the roof dries.
It is formulated for the refurbishment of all flat roofs with easy application. You do not need any special equipment, just a brush!
Strong and durable roof repair
The semi-liquid paste is a solvent dispersed acrylic resin, mixed with reinforcing fibres. During the curing process, the fibres interlace to leave you with a tough, seamless, flexible and strong repair.
The coating is fully waterproof but has a structure that allows water vapour to escape, preventing the blistering that you get with inferior roof repair products.
Features and benefits
• damp weather application - less waiting for the weather to improve
• maximum solar reflectivity - lasts longer
• ready to use single coat application - saves you time and money
• instantly waterproof
• wash off - saves time on cleaning and money on buying a solvent cleaner
• fibre reinforced - stronger and can be used to cover holes and cracks (up to 10mm) directly, saving you time and money
• seamless membrane - water flow from the roof is not interrupted
• unaffected by temperature change
• excellent flexibility - can be used where significant thermal or physical movement is expected
• outstanding adhesion
• indefinite shelf life
• Flat roofs
• Pitched roofs
• Bituminous surfaces
• Roofing felt
• Lead and other flashing
• Roof lights
Acrypol+ is available in two colours - white for applications where maximum solar reflectivity is required and medium grey for other applications.
If you do not expect any structural movement, Acrypol is available without the fibres.
Buy Acrypol+ now online but If you are not sure if it is the right product for your needs, our team of experts are on hand to advise - call now - 01495 308048 for assistance or email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org