Acid Drain Cleaner
Clearvex is APT’s effective acid drain cleaner that clears stubborn blockages in drains and waste pipes. This acid drain unblocker is based on sulphuric acid, making it ideal for commercial use. Its powerful and concentrated formulation can break down all types of materials that clog drains without damaging pipes.
- Easy to pour formula
- Fast-acting formula, ideal for commercial outlets
- Breaks down a wide range of materials, including debris from lime cement; fat and grease, hair, food waste, etc.
- Does not damage pipes
What Is The Strongest Drain Unblocker?
Unclogging drains in commercial environments can be challenging because of the type of waste they are exposed to. If you have tried clearing a blocked drain with pressure washing and rods without seeing any results, Clearvex will clear most problems. Try it before resorting to heavy mechanical unblocking.
Clearvex is the strongest acid drain unblocker available. The acid drain cleaner has a powerful formula, with a super-fast action that will dissolve a wide range of materials. Moreover, it won’t damage the pipework in commercial installations. The concentrated, easy-pour formula efficiently dissolves material like debris from lime cement, fat and grease buildups, foodstuffs, hair, fabric fibres, and much more.
APT’s easy to use acid drain unblocker comes in convenient sizes of:
- 12 x 1 Litre
- 8 x 1 Litre packs
Can I Use Acid To Unclog A Drain?
Yes, you can use acid to unclog a drain, but the best acid drain unblockers need to be specially formulated to ensure they don’t damage any of the plumbing pipes in your installation.
Clearvex is based on sulphuric acid, which is the best acid for dissolving most organic matter. Sulphuric acid is safe to use on plastic pipes, but older drainage systems connected with cement-based products, rubber, or putty seals can get damaged.
How Does Sulfuric Acid Clean Drains?
When using a sulphuric acid drain cleaner like Clearvex, always take the general precautions required for this type of drain cleaner.
- Because sulphuric acid is exothermic, you should never add water to it -you always add the acid to water
- Additionally, there is the potential that the liquid may spatter or spray on contact with water
- Always wear protective coverings to exposed areas of the body and protective eyewear when using the drain cleaner
- Pour the recommended amount of the acid drain unblocker, found on the package, slowly into the drain
- Leave the product for the recommended amount of time, before running water in the drain
- If the drain is still clogged, let the product work a bit longer, before flushing the drain with plenty of water
- The acid drain cleaner will dissolve most types of clogging within 15 minutes
We also stock Clear Flow - ideal for those commercial kitchen drains to remove solid and stubborn fats and grease
Fat grease drain cleaner - www.aptcommercialchemicals.co.uk/drain-unblocker-liquid
Need Your Drains Unblocked? Let Our Cleaning Service Company?
Should you require an industrial cleaning company then our sister company APT-ICC Ltd can help you, please visit their website for more information - www.apt-icc.co.uk/industrial-cleaning-services