Antibacterial hand wash liquid soap for dispensers
Germ Free is an antibacterial liquid hand soap which has added bactericides to help in the fight against CORONAVIRUS.Kills 99.9% of all germs
Essential for everyone who works in a medical field, food handling preparation areas and those that have a responsibility to maintain a high degree of personnel cleanliness. Used for frequent hand washing, it provides a creamy rich lather which is gentle on the skin.
Hand wash antibacterial alcohol-free
The biocidal active is Chlorhexidine digluconate. This has low toxicity, low irritancy and low allergic reactions. Present at 10,000 ppm in the product which is sufficient for biocidal effectiveness even if the product is diluted slightly during the hand washing process.
What is the best non-alcohol Antibacterial Hand Cleaner?
Using this antibacterial hand wash with correct and regular hand washing will help to reduce the risk of infections and cross-contamination in the following areas:
- medical practices
- care and nursing homes
- dental practices
- schools, universities
- food processing plants
Advantages and Benefits
- Hand wash quickly builds to a rich lather
- Active powerful bactericides
- Non-perfumed - used in food preparation areas
- Concentrated - economical in use
- Biodegradable - kind to the environment
- Contains emollients - helps keep skin soft and supple
- Prevents skin cracking, reducing potential infection
- Used for frequent hand washing in hygiene conscious areas such as NHS hospitals including all medical establishments, care homes and sterile units as well as food processing and manufacturing.
Germ Free Hand wash soap in bulk formula ideal to refill soap dispensers - call now for trade prices
It can be used by single application or through as a hand wash refill in hand wash dispensers.
How can I make sure that my hands are germ-free?
Apply a small amount of cleaning lotion to the palm of your hand. Gently rub in to ensure you massage and cover all hands and wrist area. The space between the fingers and under/around the fingernails require particular attention as they are potential areas where bacteria can grow and flourish. Continue rubbing for up to 1 minute and then rinse with clean water to remove all soap residue.
You can call APT's hygiene experts on 01495 308048 for any advice or help.
For further advice on hand washing - https://www.cdc.gov/handwashing/why-handwashing.html